SAVE THE DATE & JOIN US!
WINTER-SPRING 2018 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
Women & Investing Network (WIN) Workshops
Lunch & Learn Workshops
Thursday, April 26th- CANCELED
12:45 p.m. – Lunch & Learn Workshop: Ready, Set, Retire! How to Retire on Time and In Style – Fair Lawn Public Library
Wednesday, May 9th
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch & Learn Workshop: How to be a Successful Caregiver – Mahwah Public Library
Thursday, May 10th
- 7:00 p.m. – WIN Workshop: Take Control of Your Retirement (open to all) – Livingston Public Library
Saturday, May 12th
- 2:00 p.m. – WIN Workshop: Ready, Set, Retire! How to Retire on Time and In Style – Waldwick Public Library
Monday, May 14th
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch & Learn Workshop: How to Invest Like An Insider-Investment Principles You Need to Know – Fair Lawn Public Library
Tuesday, May 15th
- 7:00 p.m. – Weeknight Workshop: How to Send Your Child to College- 529 Plans – Franklin Lakes Public Library
Wednesday, May 30th
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch & Learn Workshop: Tax Reform-Breaking Down the New Tax Laws – Mahwah Public Library
Saturday, June 9th
- 11:00 a.m. – WIN Workshop: Investment Principles for Women (open to all) – Livingston Public Library
To register, email Melinda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-891-1130.
Stay tuned for additional workshops being added to our Winter 2018 Workshop Schedule soon.
These events are neither sponsored nor endorsed by any library nor organization, except Taylor Financial Group.
Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CWM, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera Advisor Networks LLC is under separate ownership from any other named entity.