Financial Planning and Being a Fiduciary
At Taylor Financial Group, we offer two things that you can’t get anywhere else: our experience and our personal touch. Because we serve less than 100 families, every client has a personal relationship with our team and they are all special to us.
As a Fiduciary, we have taken an oath to remain committed to Five Fiduciary standards, which include the following:
- We will always put our clients’ best interest first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead clients, and we will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in the client’s favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
Additionally, in working with our high net worth clients, we take a five-step approach, and we enter these details into our wealth management system, WealthMatch™, to help us align our clients’ wealth with their dreams. First, we “profile” the client in order to learn all of their needs and desires. Based on this information, we develop a risk based asset allocation strategy in an effort to maximize returns while minimizing risk and volatility. This risk based asset allocation strategy will be outlined in a written plan, and the plan will serve as a guiding document that outlines the client’s goals. At this point, Taylor Financial Group is able to select the appropriate investment options to implement the written plan.
Finally, we monitor clients’ investments and provide ongoing support and counseling in the form of regular meetings, consistent updates and “checkup calls.” In addition to our meetings and calls, clients receive monthly statements and quarterly reports which incorporate additional details that many clients have found to be most helpful over the years.
Our Wealth Enhancement Group also provides complementary focused planning which includes the following components:
- Determine Family Index Number: The individual rate of return designed to help you work toward achieving your goals and objectives.
- Personalized Cash-Flow Based Planning: Narrowly tailored to identify and address your specific goals and objectives.
- Risk Management Planning: Comprehensive analysis of life, disability, long-term care and other risk management solutions.
- Social Security Analysis: Custom analysis of every Social Security claiming option available.
Do you know what your business is worth? Do you have a succession plan in place should something unexpectedly happen to you? How will the sale of your business affect your retirement?
These are the questions that our Wealth Enhancement Group can help you answer. Through focused planning, a team of financial professionals can help you determine an accurate valuation of your business to incorporate into your personalized financial plan.
Ask your advisor to schedule a meeting with the members of your Wealth Enhancement Group to receive a complementary detailed business valuation.
Through your holistic wealth plan or focused plan, you’ll be equipped with the proper resources to identify your goals and we help you on your path toward pursuing your goals.