SAVE THE DATE & JOIN US!
Fall 2018 – Winter 2019 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
Lunch & Learn Workshops
- Saturday, December 8th– Weekend Workshop: How to Send Your Child to College-529 Plans- 11:00 a.m. @ Livingston Public Library
- Saturday, January 19th- Weekend Workshop: 10 Things You Need to Know About The New Tax Act- 11:00 a.m @ Waldwick Public Library
- Thursday, January 24th- Lunch & Learn Workshop: 10 Ways Small Business Owners Can Make Money Under the New Tax Act – 1:00 p.m @ Livingston Public Library
- Wednesday, February 6th- Lunch & Learn Workshop: 10 Things You Need to Know About The New Tax Act – 1:00 p.m @ Livingston Public Library
- Saturday, February 9th- Weekend Workshop: 10 Financial Strategies for Every Woman Co-Hosted by Stacey Lawlor – 10:00 a.m @ Wyckoff Public Library
- Saturday, February 23rd- Weekend Workshop: Ready, Set Retire! – 11:00 a.m @ Waldwick Public Library
- Wednesday, March 6th- Weeknight Workshop: How to Invest Like an Insider – 7:00 p.m @ Waldwick Public Library
- Saturday, April 20th- Weekend Workshop: 10 Financial Strategies for Every Woman – 11:00 a.m @ Waldwick Public Library
To register, email Melissa at email@example.com or call 201-891-1130.
These events are neither sponsored nor endorsed by any library nor organization, except Taylor Financial Group.
Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CWM, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera Advisor Networks LLC is under separate ownership from any other named entity.