Rob joined our team in January 2019 as an Operations Associate. Prior to joining Taylor Financial Group, Rob worked as a Financial Advisor for AXA Advisors in Saddle Brook, NJ. Rob holds his Series 7 and Series 66 registrations through Cetera Advisor Networks and Life and Health Insurance licenses through the State of New Jersey.
- Fields any client questions and concerns, and strives for client satisfaction at all times
- Assists with investment research and portfolio design
- Assists with client’s insurance needs and legacy planning to help make their lives easier!
- Assists with Wealth Plan design to ensure the client’s plan aligns with their goals
- Assists with Estate Planning and Trust coordination
Rob graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University with a degree in Business Administration and a Management Major. Rob also played on the Men’s Lacrosse team at Montclair State and was a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society.
Rob lives in Wayne, NJ with his family and enjoys spending his free time exercising and playing with his rescue Pit Bull Fiona.