YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUR UPCOMING WEBINAR THIS THURSDAY
Client Only Webinar: 6 Things You Need to Know About The Markets and Your Money Under The Biden Administration
- Major changes as a result of Biden’s election for your future portfolio
- How to position your portfolio to benefit in this current environment
- How you can protect your portfolio and your wealth from additional taxes
- Investments to consider under a Democratic Majority
- How to protect your wealth and your portfolio in 2021
FEBRUARY IS TFG TAX MONTH (NEW)
DEBBIE IN ACTION (NEW)
CURRENT STATE OF THE MARKET (NEW)
COVID-19 HEALTH AND WELLNESS (NEW)
YOUR PRIVACY & SECURITY COULD BE AT RISK WITH VENMO! (NEW)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT FILING YOUR TAXES (ICYMI)
MEDICARE UPDATE (ICYMI)
- If you are overpaying and can pass underwriting (a health history lookback), you can often get the same great coverage at a lower premium by switching insurance companies.
- Make sure you do a Medicare Supplement Checkup every two to three years.
- another Medicare Advantage Plan, OR
- to Original Medicare with or without a prescription drug plan (Part D).
- Enrolling during this annual General Enrollment Period (GEP), which runs from January 1 – March 31, means your coverage will start on July 1.
- Until that time, you will not be covered by Medicare.
- In addition, you may have to pay a Part B premium penalty for the months you’re without Medicare.
Nancy Schwartz is not affiliated with Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC. Opinions expressed by the presenter may not be representative of Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC.”
LAST WEEK WITH THE TFG TEAM…
Last week, we celebrated Client Service Specialist, Alexis Cedeno’s 1 year work anniversary. Thank you for all your hard work over the year!