Client Only Webinar: Everyone has heard of the 60/40 portfolio but challenges lie ahead with this approach.
Join Debbie Taylor and Special Guest Speaker, Brad Eckstein, Regional Manager for Lord, Abbett & Co.LLC
Thursday, March 4th at 4:15 PM EST
Here’s what Debbie and Brad will address:
FEBRUARY IS TFG TAX MONTH (NEW)
CURRENT STATE OF THE MARKET (NEW)
MARKET UPDATE (NEW)
TFG’s Monthly Investment Update (February 2021)
The House View Provided by Taylor Financial Group, LLC
These markets continue to shock and awe. Aside from the entertainment value, there is plenty to keep an eye on. With that in mind, see below four themes we are watching closely for the remainder of February, as well as our current asset allocation tilts… Read More
COVID-19 HEALTH AND WELLNESS (NEW)
KEY PLANNING & INVESTMENT DEADLINES YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS (NEW)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT FILING YOUR TAXES (ICYMI)
MEDICARE UPDATE (ICYMI)
- If you are overpaying and can pass underwriting (a health history lookback), you can often get the same great coverage at a lower premium by switching insurance companies.
- Make sure you do a Medicare Supplement Checkup every two to three years.
- another Medicare Advantage Plan, OR
- to Original Medicare with or without a prescription drug plan (Part D).
- Enrolling during this annual General Enrollment Period (GEP), which runs from January 1 – March 31, means your coverage will start on July 1.
- Until that time, you will not be covered by Medicare.
- In addition, you may have to pay a Part B premium penalty for the months you’re without Medicare.