The Week Ahead
Your Weekly News and Updates
January 19th, 2021
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TFG CLIENTS: 1099 TAX FORMS
- Login to the Orion Connect Portal (LINK HERE: https://login.orionadvisor.com/login)
- Click the “Documents” tab on the top left of the page
- Click the “Tax Reports” tab on the left side of the page
- Navigate to “2020” and click to download a PDF of your tax forms
CURRENT STATE OF THE MARKET
TFG: MONTHLY INVESTMENT UPDATE (NEW)
WHAT DOES A BLUE WAVE MEAN FOR YOUR INVESTMENTS? (NEW)
UPCOMING WEBINARS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS!
Six Things You Need to Know About The New Biden Administration How It Will Affect Your Wealth and Portfolio in 2021?
- Major changes as a result of Biden’s election for your future portfolio
- How to position your portfolio to benefit in this current environment
- How you can protect your portfolio and your wealth from additional taxes
- Investments to consider under a Democratic Majority
- How to protect your wealth and your portfolio in 2021
COVID-19 HEALTH AND WELLNESS (NEW)
MEDICARE UPDATE (NEW)
- If you are overpaying and can pass underwriting (a health history lookback), you can often get the same great coverage at a lower premium by switching insurance companies.
- Make sure you do a Medicare Supplement Checkup every two to three years.
- another Medicare Advantage Plan, OR
- to Original Medicare with or without a prescription drug plan (Part D).
- Enrolling during this annual General Enrollment Period (GEP), which runs from January 1 – March 31, means your coverage will start on July 1.
- Until that time, you will not be covered by Medicare.
- In addition, you may have to pay a Part B premium penalty for the months you’re without Medicare.
LAST WEEK WITH THE TFG TEAM…
Last week, Maximilian Taylor ran our “Open to all” Webinar!