Jennifer joined Taylor Financial Group in September 2019 as Financial Planning Administrator. She completed her undergraduate degree in 2018 and majored in business management with a minor in international business. Prior to joining the Taylor Financial Group team she learned the ropes of digital marketing and product development at a small office supplies company in Fairfield, NJ. She is an animal lover and has had a variety of pets from dogs to turtles. She enjoys running and drawing/painting in her free time. Jennifer lives in Lake Hiawatha, NJ with her parents, sister, and of course her other furry siblings.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing client correspondence connected with financial planning
- Manages new client on-boarding
- Assists in administrative duties in the creation of WealthMatch Financial Plans
- Assists in research on financial planning issues
- Evaluates all financial planning software
- Help each client with any client service needs.
- Incorporates client priorities and goals into their financial plan
- Helps with distribution planning