Jennifer joined Taylor Financial Group in September 2019 as Financial Planning Administrator. She completed her undergraduate degree at Ramapo College in 2018 and majored in business management with a minor in international business. After completing her undergraduate degree, Jennifer earned her MBA from Ramapo’s Anisfield School of Business. Prior to joining the Taylor Financial Group team she learned the ropes of digital marketing and product development at a small office supplies company in Fairfield, NJ. Jennifer holds her Life and Health Insurance licenses through the State of New Jersey.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing client correspondence connected with financial planning
- Manages new client on-boarding
- Assists in administrative duties in the creation of WealthMatch Financial Plans
- Assists in research on financial planning issues
- Evaluates all financial planning software
- Help each client with any client service needs.
- Incorporates client priorities and goals into their financial plan
- Helps with distribution planning