The Week Ahead
Your Weekly News and Updates
July 20, 2020
True Hospitality: Amazing Relief Efforts Worth Pitching in On
In a moving response to the global pandemic, chefs and hoteliers across the globe are producing thousands of nourishing meals to fuel frontline workers by day and providing comfortable beds for them to sleep in at night.
For beleaguered doctors and nurses, staying near the hospital and avoiding the risk of bringing the virus home to their loved ones can be lifesaving.
Click here to find out how you can help frontline workers!
Forbes Article Provided by Taylor Financial Group, LLC
What’s the timeline for the new stimulus package? Here’s what you need to know. There’s much anticipation about the new stimulus package, which could include several benefits for the American people and businesses, such as: second stimulus checks, unemployment benefits, payroll tax cut, return to work bonus, payment protection program, liability protection, funding for states and schools, other economic priorities. When will the next stimulus happen? Here’s the key timeline so you have full transparency about the legislative process…Read More
TAX SEASON IS OVER WEDNESDAY, JULY 15TH! PLEASE SEND US YOUR RETURNS!
The filing and tax payment deadlines will officially end Wednesday, July 15th! Please click here on how to (and why you should) send tax returns to us.
REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT PROSPECTIVE CLIENT WEBINAR
July 23rd, 2020 at 4:15pm
You won’t want to miss this!
10 Things You Should Be Doing For Your Portfolios – With Market and COVID-19 Updates
This Webinar is designed for prospective clients but all are invited!
Register for our webinar to learn the top 10 things you should be doing for your portfolios!
- Find out what Taylor Financial Group provides to our clients, which sets us apart from other firms
- Find out how we help our clients pursue their life long dreams.
- Stay informed on the stock market and the economy and what is coming next
- Learn how to navigate market volatility when it comes to your portfolio and ways to help profit from it
- Hear Debra Taylor, Founder and Wealth Advisor, share stories on how she has helped clients for over 20 years manage their wealth and try to help them come out ahead in turbulent markets
Every week, we will provide you with an updated COVID-19 Index that uses stoplights to indicate the financial stress on our health, economy and markets. It reviews the most recent data points and addresses where we are and then provides an Overall Assessment.
- Moderna’s vaccine trial looks promising and is expected to be the first in the U.S. to begin Phase 3 trials on July 27.
- Cases have spiked significantly in the Sunbelt states, and Florida now has over 300,000 cases.
- China became the first major economy to return to growth since the pandemic, posting +3.2% GDP growth in the second quarter of 2020 amid an aggressive push to combat the virus.
- Tech mega caps continue to lead the rally. FAANGM accounts for over a quarter (26%) of the S&P 500 market cap share.
Click here to access your own copy!
This recession has exposed key myths, misconceptions about the economy. Here’s how Yahoo News Article Provided by Taylor Financial Group, LLC
Horsesmouth Article Provided by Taylor Financial Group, LLC
If you get sick and require hospitalization due to COVID-19, you will be immediately isolated from family. So the time to finish up any unresolved advance planning and organization is now…Read More
The Covid-19 changes that could last long-term
BBC News Article Provided by Taylor Financial Group, LLC
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Yes, you can travel this summer. But should you?
Vox Article Provided by Taylor Financial Group, LLC
INVESTMENT AND PLANNING DEADLINES ARE APPROACHING!
CURRENT STATE OF THE MARKET
Published by The Carson Group, LLC
Quote of the week:
“LEARN TO EXPRESS RATHER THAN IMPRESS”– JIM ROHN –
For the full The Week Ahead, click here
Or, if you aren’t subscribed to receive our newsletter via email, sign up below in the webpage footer!
Have a question for Debbie about retirement planning in Allendale, NJ?
Click here to schedule a 20-minute complimentary phone consultation