Are you nervous about your retirement distributions? Are you nervous about your income tax bracket?
With the year coming to a close, now is the time to focus on the complex task of tax planning – particularly in light of the economic challenges associated with COVID-19 and tax changes associated with the 2020 presidential election.
Debra will guide all participants through the tax strategies they should be thinking about before 2021.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. Understand the changes to the income tax brackets as well as the standard deductions for 2020
2. Impact of 2020 tax legislation on planning
3. Find out how the election will give us some cues as to potential economic policy and tax changes in the next administration
4. Popular tax deductions for 2020 (Can you deduct your new home office that you set up during the pandemic?)
5. Sneak peak at potential post-election tax changes and how they may impact your 2020 planning
Join us to learn some common strategies that can help leave more wealth for you and for your heirs.